Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Vegetarian in Taipei

Vegetarian food is not uncommon in a Taipei. If u google on it u will probably find 100s of them. Www.happycow.net has the info. 
Havnt had vegetarian buffet so a long time since in Singapore (连心) 
It was a good spread, we quite enjoyed it!

All cooked in Taiwanese way
Japanese corner
Very delish turmeric fried rice & fried vermicelli 
Love the dishes, some are even not tasted 
I've not tried the"spinach soup".. Was over stuffing!
The 2nd pot was kinda sweet & sour gingered vegetarian mixture, and last was spicy stinky tofu! 


Closer look

My 1st picked, I love dim sum...!!
I love this herb soup!! Had 2bowls :)

Time to eat!
Hubby's plating
I'm impressed with the "sashimi"
So many selections! Spolit with choices!


Shabu pot

There are roughly about 50choices of desert alone!
I chose Tiramisu ...
We ended our buffet at 2030Hrs with lotsa local flavoured hot tea! 
We were 99% overloaded! We didn't waste food, as we only chose how much we could eat. :)
Remember don't waste food, I don't go for big feast now, I know I should leave some food for other people :)




Near long Shan temple

At Da an
Near to red house Xi men
Yummy Chinese dumpling! Different from Malaysia & Singapore
Very delish "红烧面" 



No comments:

Post a Comment